Is this the opportunity you've been looking for?
Looking to grow your career path as a Lash Artist? Taking as many clients as you can and looking for additional ways to maximize your profit, grow, and share your love for lashes? If you've been doing lash extensions for 2+ years and you think that you’re ready to teach others your craft, we have a few options to support your goal of becoming a lash educator.
Our program teaches you how to become a certified lash educator, but that’s not all — it’s also a mentorship program because we work closely with educators to ensure they reach their goals.
Option 1: Ambassador Program - $199 investment
Do you need just need lash kits for students taking your lash training? As an ambassador, you'll save up to 50% on lash kits with Wholesale Pricing!
This is a great option if you already have their training material and supply students with a certification from your company.
Option 2: Dulce Certified Educator Program - $1,500 investment
Who Is This Program For?
This program is designed for the lash artist who:
- Wants to be their own boss by building their business and brand
- Is passionate about the beauty industry and eyelash extensions
- Loves talking about lashes and sharing their knowledge with others
- Wants to expand their opportunities by traveling and meeting new people
- Cares about the client’s eye and lash health, in order to maintain the integrity & reputation of the eyelash extension industry, while representing Dulce Lash Artistry brand and products
- Wants to learn how to become a certified lash educator who can give back by changing other people’s lives
- Is organized and motivated to not only teach but also to become a lash educator who organizes and markets classes on their own.
- Lives in an area where high-quality lash training is limited to beauty professionals
- Must know how to apply classic and volume eyelash extensions
- Must have 2+ years of lashing experience
- Certified with Dulce Lash Artistry in Classic and Volume Lash Extensions is preferred, but not required.
- Has proper license requirements for their state/country
What this is not:
1. We do not book lash classes for you. This opportunity is for the passionate, independent, experienced Lash Artist who is looking to grow their career path by offering lash training.
2. You are not an employee or contractor of Dulce Lash Artistry or any of it's affiliates. You will need a business license and business insurance in order to operate.
Please Note: Payments made to Dulce Lash Artistry are non-refundable, non-transferable with no exceptions.
• Certification. Definition of Certification or Certificate of Completion represents that a student has undergone training and achieved the lashing techniques taught by Dulce Lash Artistry. It does not guarantee the success or quality of the student with regards to lashing. Purchaser and/or student understands that a Certification may not give an unlicensed individual the right to practice, perform or charge for lash services to the general public. Most states will require a Cosmetology or Esthetics license. See State Licensing below.
• Disclaimer / State Licensing. You are solely responsible for knowing any state rules and guidelines for teaching and/or certifying lash extensions courses. We will not be able to check and verify your license against your state/country's rules, as regulations vary. Research these guidelines before enrolling because all classes are non-refundable.
*You will not be able to teach our lash course in the State of Kentucky. There is a provision with the State of Kentucky where only our team are qualified
It is the responsibility of any potential student to contact their respective state licensing board (usually referred to as Stateboard of Cosmetology) to inquire about licensing requirements for applying eyelash extensions and to follow these requirements.
Before purchasing this course, Student understands that being Certified by Dulce Lash Artistry does not make the student a licensed eyelash extensionist. Licensing varies from state to state and Dulce Lash Artistry does not keep knowledge of each states requirements or changes to the requirements. Student understands and agrees that Dulce Lash Artistry will not be held responsible for such information.
Have you been wondering how to become a certified lash educator, but you’re not quite sure where to start or how to become a lash educator, develop a lash educator course, and start teaching?
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds on any orders for any reason. We want to ensure the integrity of our products are maintained.Please place and review your orders carefully. We recommend ordering a small sample as your first order.
Exchange PolicyPlease place and review your orders carefully. We will not exchange any products for any reason even if you ordered the wrong size or label.
Small orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 days of purchase, depending on product availability. Large orders may take 3-5 days to process.Any orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed and shipped the next available business day. Once your order has been processed, transit time is anywhere between 1 and 4 business days, depending on your shipping address. Shipments may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather, and other unexpected conditions.