6D | PROMADE MIX XL TRAY
The future of lashing is here - Our Promade volume fans will take your lash sets to the next level. We know you are going to love these lashes!
We've made it easy for you to create gorgeous, fluffy lash sets for your clients every time. Our Promade XL lashes are carefully arranged on the sticker strip for easy pick-up and fast application.
Perfect for busy Lash Artists or those newer to volume lashing.
- 100% Handmade by a Lash Pro / Ultra Lightweight
- Contains Appx. 500 Lashes Per Box
- Beautiful, Fluffy Fans with Super Slim Bases
- Soft, Black Fibers with Amazing Curl Power
- For Professional Use Only
Each Box Contains Mix Lengths:
8mm-11mm (5 rows each length) OR 12mm-15mm (5 rows each length)
- 6D fans are .05 thickness
- Do not use Primer when applying Promade lashes.
- Choose the right lash fan size for your client to avoid application/retention issues.
- Placing Promade lashes underneath natural lashes tends to have better retention.
- Be sure to use the right adhesive for your work environment and your lashing speed.
Our Promade volume lashes are 100% handmade by our team of lash pros so each fan will not be identical. Minimal lash adhesive has been used to bond the bases, so a few could loosen during shipment.
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds on any orders for any reason. We want to ensure the integrity of our products are maintained.Please place and review your orders carefully. We recommend ordering a small sample as your first order.
Exchange PolicyPlease place and review your orders carefully. We will not exchange any products for any reason even if you ordered the wrong size or label.
Small orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 days of purchase, depending on product availability. Large orders may take 3-5 days to process.Any orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed and shipped the next available business day. Once your order has been processed, transit time is anywhere between 1 and 4 business days, depending on your shipping address. Shipments may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather, and other unexpected conditions.